What were you doing 10 years ago?
1998? Was almost engaged! And almost ready to graduate. And checking out which portfolio school I would attend.
5 things on my list today:
1. Work
2. North American International Auto Show
3. Check email
4. Get to bed earlier
5. Limit food intake
5 snacks that I enjoy:
1. Chips & salsa
2. Chewy granola bars
3. Chocolate chip cookies
4. Bananas
5. Buttered toast
3 bad habits:
1. News junkie-ness
2. Snacking too much
3. Keeping a messy desk at home
If I were suddenly a billionaire:
Hightail it out of Michigan, find a nice place up in the mountains of Northern California, complete with a small landing strip and pilot on standby for quick visits to family. Maybe write a book. Become a photographer. Hire a maid.
5 places I've lived:
1. Redding, CA
2. Bronx, NY
3. Atlanta, GA
4. Sioux Falls, SD
5. Detroit, MI
5 jobs I've had:
1. Convenience store worker
2. Outbound telephone research associate
3. Einstein Bagels shift leader
4. Antique store janitor
5. Advertising/marketing copywriter
5 things people don't know about me:
1. I have a persistent wart that disappears only to pop up elsewhere
2. I've memorized all the lyrics to Aladdin and the Chess the musical.
3. I find the recorder easy to play
4. I've donated over five gallons of blood
5. I enjoy picking up any random Tolkein book and reading from any random page
Anyone that reads this, consider yourself tagged!!
Friday, January 25, 2008
Tagged!
Posted by Bruce at 10:58 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Thanks for playing Bruce!
Post a Comment